Today's Deal: The Stocked Pot - $40 Voucher towards Cooking Class of Your Choice for ONLY $20!
Tons of different Dinner Parties to choose from, such as:
HANDS-ON Pizza Party
Join Chef Don for a fun and delicious, hands-on pizza-making experience at The Stocked Pot and Company Cooking School in Winston Salem. Serving the entire Piedmont Triad area; Winston Salem, Greensboro and High Point, Charlotte and Raleigh and all surrounding cities. Our famous hands-on pizza making class brings people who love pizza together. Say goodbye to frozen and delivery pizza because now you can make the very best pizza at home!
You will learn step-by-step the process of crafting the perfect pizza pie. Throughout the class you'll make up to two gourmet pizzas and take home some dough for future pizza-making fun.
- Perfect Pizza Dough EASILY made entirely by hand, no fancy machines here
- Learn the secrets of making a tasty 100% Vegetable Pizza Sauce made from scratch, no jar sauce or additives in sight
- Know your ingredients, understanding balance, order and proportions
- Exciting toppings, including fresh farm to table offerings
- Fresh and shredded Mozzarella, Chicken and Pork Old World Style Sausages, Fresh Basil, Fresh Vegetables, and Enticing Spices from around the World
- Dough Stretching Techniques and forming the perfect crust
- Every participant will create up to 2 gourmet pizzas, calzones and or Stromboli’s
- Every participant will take home one dough ball to recreate their pizza making skills at home
- Water and Iced Tea served during the class and Wine served while you are eating your pizza.
- Gourmet Sodas, Beer, Wines and Champagne available for purchase before and during class.
- A tossed salad with homemade Citrus Vinaigrette Dressing will be created in class to accompany your homemade pizzas
- Nutella with Bread Sticks will be served for a tasty sweet treat at the end of class
Boot-Camp Style Cooking Class - A 6-hour boot-camp type coming school held on available Saturdays. Lesson covers a variety of topics, including Holiday/Thanksgiving Baking, Seafood Skills, Indian Cooking Boot-Camp, and much more. Students enjoy wine during the demonstrations and dine on the finished dishes.
Four Week Cooking Course - These schools are available for beginners learning or advanced culinary artists. We offer levels 101, 201, 301, and 401. Topics include Cooking Basics, Meat Cookery, Stocks, Soups and Sauces, Advanced Desserts, etc. In addition - each student will also receive another complimentary cooking class of their choice.
*Many more options available (at various times and different price points) – visit our website & check out our events calendar to find the right one for you – Click here to view the class calendar.
At The Stocked Pot, each private cooking class is customized so you can learn exactly the type of cuisine or cooking skills you want to learn. You can pick from any of our cooking classes from our Cooking Class Calendar or tell us the type of cuisine or cooking skills you want to learn. Whether you want to start cooking basics or simply want to expand your culinary skills. You can be sure that you will have fun, gain valuable cooking skills and enjoy an educational cooking experience.
The Stocked Pot also offers ‘Hands on' classes for children that teach nutrition, healthy eating habits, and discussions about childhood obesity.
-Reservations required by phone. Call 336-499-5844 to reserve.
-All adult classes include wine and a meal. You will not leave hungry!
-All classes teach knowledge and techniques not found elsewhere!
We offer a large variety of cooking classes, wine classes, $10 Wine Tastings, Grilling for Men, Girls Night Out Classes, Culinary Team Building, Private Cooking Classes and our popular Back To Basics Series.
Follow us on Twitter @Thestockedpot!
Reservations required by phone. Call 336-499-5844 ahead to schedule class.
Cash back for unused portion? NO.
No cash value.
Not valid with any other promotion.
Tax and gratuity not included.
One per person.
No refunds. All sales are final.
Use voucher like gift card towards class of your choice.
Additional charges may be required depending on class price.
Classes subject to availability – please refer to online class schedule www.thestockedpot.com.
About The Stocked Pot